Thursday, May 08, 2008

Quarter Life Crisis Anyone???

I have been feeling so unsettled lately. Like something isn't quite adding up in my life. I know it has been a while since I posted something of real substance, so here we go :) Clete and I have had this "midlife crisis" feeling for a while now, but still are at a loss at what to do about it. We just seem to constantly feel that no one really prepared us for this time of life. We thought life would be so much more fun and eventful when school was over. That finally being an adult would be a dream come true... Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy with my marriage! I could not ask for a more amazing best friend and husband... I love you Clete ;) It just seems that going to work and coming home to our dogs seems a little repetitive... ha! Its gets to the point that going to Barnes and Noble in the evening makes us feel like we actually did something that day!!! HA... I don't know. We just seem to really be on a journey right now... trying to feel our way through this world. I don't think I have every truly felt that I am an "alien in this world..." as I do at this point in my life. I know that it is during these times that the Lords lets us grow and discover, so I am just trusting that... Some people I am missing today...







Don't forget to wish your mom a happy Mother's day! :)
God Bless...

1 comments:

Cris said...

oh thanks friend! i miss you too! see you in TWO WEEKS!!!