Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Fall :)


Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night of all season in Oklahoma! I can't wait :) I love when the weather forces me to throw on a scarf or my houndstooth jacket! So in the fall festive-ness... I made a wreath!


I also invested in the new Domino Decorating book! It is like the best, most well designed decorating book ever. It is like a text book and I am studying it!

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Cris said...

I come here everyday in hopes that you have updated. Just in case you weren't sure, you have not. :) Your readers need to know what's going on in your life, Kenz! Give the people what they want!!! :) Love youuu

Taylor said...

HOORAY for your store! Kenz, I'm so excited! Post pictures and stories soon soon soon! I check pretty much daily, so I'll know as soon as they appear.

I'm so proud of you and excited for you! I know what a long road this has been for y'all! I hope today has been a fantastic day for you and Clete!

Loves!