Typically when the new year comes around and everyone is jotting down their new years resolutions, I do not participate. I hate resolutions. I feel that I set myself up for failure. Year after year I wish that I really could loose some weight or get up earlier, but nothing actually happens. My life continues as usual with no major changes from the year before. So when I thought about if i really do want to set some goals for myself... I hesitated. "What if I get up earlier to work out?" You know, kill two birds with one stone! So I am going to give it a try! Starting Monday. Among my earlier mornings I am going to be dedicated to blogging. I want my friends to have a place to go to feel like they know what is going on in my life. The idea of blogging fascinates me, but I don't seem to be very good at it. THIS year though, I will become a "blogger." I will try and dedicate blogging time to "me" time... and "you" time, I guess... :)
So everyone look forward to reading about me...It's going to be a great 2008 :)
13 years ago
1 comments:
Acknowledging that I am quite possibly the worst of our friends about keeping up- I'm in. I will blog about my ho-hum little life in Dallas.
And you can read about it. Every single day.
Love your blog. and your guts.
Post a Comment