I know I know, it has been like a really long time! I am back, don't worry...
Lately there have been some things happening in my life that I have no control over. I know that God is teaching me something. I strongly believe that He is constantly at work in our lives, and I know he is working on something right now... That is really all I have to hold on to. So if everyone could just throw a few up to the Big Guy for me that would be great. :)
A couple weeks ago, Clete and I made the decision to join a gym just around the corner from our house and I have to say I am enjoying it much more than I thought I would. It is a 24/7 gym and very clean. Like your little neighborhood gym! I start my days with a workout and I just feel like I have more energy in my day. I haven't quite seen the physical results I want, but most importantly I feel better! We went on a fruit diet that was supposed to last 2 weeks and I am pretty sure we made it for about 3 days. ugh... NOT easy! but it did jump start my body into eating healthier again. I still wish I had more time to cook...
Getting to see everyone for Sing Song was such a blast! It was so refreshing to see faces I have missed so much! Everyone seems to be doing so great, but I think we all wish we could live a little closer to each other... the good ole days! I feel like the further away from graduation I get I seem to be able to reflect on my college experience and all the petty fights and really appreciate my friends in a new way. I feel that I appreciate everyone's individual personality even more now being away...
I will post some Sing Song pics soon! And maybe I won't take so long this time... :)
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Rom 12:21
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment