I have a constant thought in my head, "Now what?" I have a hard time not always going back to that. I am graduated from college, married, two dogs, have a house, and co-own a business. ...Now what?... I am almost 24 years old and I am so confused. I can't seem to understand what this world is all about if this is it... Yes, I don't have kids yet, but that can't be the sole answer to my bewilderment. I keep hearing people talking about being content. Just being peaceful in your current state... i'm having a hard time with that. I think well maybe if I were to _____ (fill in the blank), but what would keep me from feeling this way once I accomplished what is in that blank. I am constantly haunted with bills and mortgages and groceries. There is always something to do, but the question is, is it what I want to be doing for the rest of my life? I am 23 years old for crying out loud. I should not be feeling like I am completely done. I'm finished. I've done it all? I keep saying, "Well if we can just move home." "Well once we open the store." "Well if I can just get my house looking and decorated the way it needs to be." "Well if we just had some of my girls back here with me." When will the excuses end? When will being where I am doing what I do be enough?
Sorry for the rant. More positive posts to come....
13 years ago
2 comments:
girl, i think we all have that feeling...there's always something else we want/need, ya know? :)
girl. it's time for an update!! :-)
Post a Comment