I have recently been overly excited about blogging... even though I am pretty inconsistent! HA! I started a blog for ZIDA and I have to admit I think it is pretty fun! We are trying to make it where our customers can come and have a say in things they want to see in the store. Trying to be interactive...
Anyway, Clete and I have been pretty busy with store stuff lately. Mom and I were able to find some new fun stuff to bring in and we have been trying to get everything out on the floor with tags and everything. Pretty tiring.
Clete is having a fun weekend with some of his guy friends this weekend. I arranged for him and about 3-4 guys to go to a Cage Fight at a local casino! He loves the UFC and even though it isn't the official guys it will still be fun and he is so excited! I must be the best wife ever... ha ha :) We still really miss all of our friends and are adjusting to being home and reuniting with friends of our pasts. A little harder than we had thought. I have been going to a bible study for newly married ladies and it is so great. I really look forward to it each week. There is something about just getting to sit around and talk with women who can speak to us from experience and give us advice and let us know that we are not different from every other couple. And I get excited to see how they speak about their husbands after so many years... Such respect and love. It reminds me to stay in the moment with Clete.
Don't wish your days away...
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment