Monday, March 17, 2008

End of Week Project

Clete and I have had several projects we have wanted to start around the house. Last week we set out to improve our total 80s Wet Bar. Yep, I said WET BAR! I know so cute right!? HA! These are some pictures of different stages our poor little wet bar has been through...

This was a pic from before we moved in...

This was with all of our things inside. The wet bar was pretty much just a catch all here.

And here we had a 75 gallon fish tank inside.
(the tank was pretty high maintenance, but pretty!)
__________________________________________________

THE NEWLY TILED Wet Bar!

Our plan is to eventually pull out the mirror and put in shelves and paint the cabinets to make it look like a built in cabinet! It was our first tiling effort! Not easy, but so fun! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing, Kenz! I'm SO impressed!

Anonymous said...

The tiling looks great! We've gotten into home improvement projects a lot lately too. A lot of work but worth it!

I've had fun reading through your blog!