1. I am extremely afraid of the dark! It used to not be as bad, but that was when I lived with 5-500 girls in the house/dorm. Now I get pretty jumpy and please don't hide behind a door and say "boo!"
2. I am self-diagnosed to have Plantar Fascitis, Scoliosis, and Fibromyalsia...
3. I was in a near fatal 15-passenger van accident in 2004. We flipped and rolled and three kids flew out... Everyone lived! Praise the Lord!!
4. I am 1/32 Cherokee Indian. Some find that hard to believe since I have blue eyes and light skin! It's true though, I am actually MORE indian that Clete!! He hates that :) But he has an official card and I don't, so just take my word for it! Why would I lie about something like that?
5. I love to paint!! I have given several as gifts and I have painted nearly everything that is in my house, except for like two small bathroom pieces. It is so relaxing...
6. I own a women's fashion accessory store, ZIDA, with Clete and my parents. It has been nothing short of an adventure. The Lord is continuing to provide peace and direction...
7. I HAVE to eat breakfast! If I don't eat something in the morning I get in a pretty bad mood until I can eat something :)
I now tag: Courtney, Catie, Cris, and Taylor
13 years ago
2 comments:
hey, i'm also cherokee indian, and i have a tribal card too! small world.
i'm going to do this next post hopefully. :)
Kenz, I just got caught up, hadn't read in a while. OMG what a fabulous birthday, and your house is SO cute! You look BEAUTIFUL. Hope you are doing great!!
Post a Comment