Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day :) (a day late)

I just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am for my beautiful mom, Leslie! I am so lucky to have such an amazing woman to call Mom. I am so thankful for her and for all that she is to me ;) Thanks mom!



I also wanted to tell everyone how thankful I am for my amazing mom-in-law, Jaimee! She is so amazing and I am so fortunate to have such a woman as her in my life. Besides doing a great job with Clete; she is also an amazing mother to Sarah, Aubree, and Josh!



May the Lord bless your Monday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that top photo!!

To answer your question - yes, it was the Tiniuses we were visiting. I didn't even think about the fact that you live in Edmond now until we passed by a Zida on Sunday. We were actually at church Sunday morning, too! Wish we could have seen you.