I realized I had A LOT of pics to post from several different things so I went for a collage... These are pics from a weekend when some family visited! We went and saw the real human body exhibit in Oklahoma City! It was very neat and kinda gross at the same time.This was on mother's day weekend, and the bowl on the left side was my mother's day gift! I painted it myself :) The bottom center pic is from Macy's birthday dinner at PF Changs! SO good :) She also got to go camping with some of her girlfriends and Clete and I camped near by, "just in case." It was fun! Other than sleeping on a hump...it was great! S'mors and all!! Seriously though it was very fun to just sit and be with Clete in the outdoors. Very calming and relaxing. We needed it.
I hope everyone has a relaxing Memorial Day Weekend! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment