Sorry, I have been so bad a bout posting lately... I blame it on my sister who "borrowed" my camera cord! And a post just isn't a post without a photo or two ;) I still don't have to cord, so it won't be the same... I do have some pics to post of Clete's family reunion and Rock Band! So be sure and come back to see them!
I wanted to tell everyone about a book that I am reading... The Shack by William Young. Clete started reading it the other day, and in typical Clete fashion he finished the next day... I can't do that! SO I have officially started and it is very good! It will take anything that you have thought about the way God is and helps you reevaluate it. Makes you step out of what you are comfortable with and question why you believe it in that certain way. According to Clete I haven't even gotten to "the good stuff." So i'm sure it can only get better from here.
Also, Edmond just got a new furniture store that everyone should enjoy! It is called I.O.Metro... LOVE IT! Very modern, but not overboard. Check out the website :)
So that is all I have to post today... be looking for another post with lots of pics!
Happy Tuesday :)
I wanted to tell everyone about a book that I am reading... The Shack by William Young. Clete started reading it the other day, and in typical Clete fashion he finished the next day... I can't do that! SO I have officially started and it is very good! It will take anything that you have thought about the way God is and helps you reevaluate it. Makes you step out of what you are comfortable with and question why you believe it in that certain way. According to Clete I haven't even gotten to "the good stuff." So i'm sure it can only get better from here. Also, Edmond just got a new furniture store that everyone should enjoy! It is called I.O.Metro... LOVE IT! Very modern, but not overboard. Check out the website :)
So that is all I have to post today... be looking for another post with lots of pics!
Happy Tuesday :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you've come back the blogging world...I've missed you ;)
I'm planning on making a day trip to Edmond soon which means I want to see you...I'll let you know when I'll be in town!
hey kenz, matt read that book, and so did my mom, dad, brother, and sis-in-law. i haven't read it b/c matt told me i would probably get scared, but i've heard great things about it!
I read that book on the way back to Brazil this last trip. The single greatest part, I think, is when Papa first answers the door. Oh man. I will, for the rest of my life, remember God that way. And the second best is when Papa is listening to the music. I loved it.
PS, I just finished Redeeming Love (in like 2 days...I couldn't stop) and was going to recommend it to you, but I had a feeling that was one you had probably already read. True? Love you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment