This weekend, for Memorial Day, Clete went to the lake with a bunch of his guys to tube and fish... i guess... :) It has been just me and the dogs for like 3 days, kinda lonely, but kinda calm. Not that Clete is like the tornado of activities all the time, but it has been nice. LETS be honest... I REALLY MISS MY HUSBAND! :) I have been working quite a bit since he is gone, mom, Macy and I have been covering the stores. I have been able to watch all kinds of girlie movies, but I miss having the beet box noises, the espn on, the kisses, the feeling of protection... HE GETS BACK TODAY!
I thought about doing something to the house while he was gone, just to feel like I had accomplished something... I was going to paint the guest room. But then I didn't know what I would paint it, and if I wait until Clete is around then he can help and make it go faster! HA!
Somethings to consider:
I have been thinking a lot about spiritual warfare lately. I feel like I am actually amidst a war on my life. Every decision I make I feel like I am actually being hunted. I truly believe that there is a war going on for each and every individual. Good vs Bad. Light vs Dark. I really do think that there is a constant war on our souls. I refuse to let Satan win me, for sure! I feel like it can be in small ways that he attacks. Like when you know you need to read some book or go somewhere, but everything inside of you is "too tired" or just is lazy and doesn't want to. I very much feel like those are times when we can win the small wars. The Lord uses words from a book, words from a friends mouth, and different fellowship experiences to speak to us. Keep an eye out for times when Satan is winning...
God Bless on this beautiful Memorial Day!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hey girl, we've been discussing spiritual warfare in our class at church for about a month now, and it is really interesting. There is a spiritual battle and we need to be aware of what's going on and where we are in life.
I hope Clete got back just in time to make you feel all comfy again! :)
You need to update again! :) Hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment