Sorry I have been so bad about posting lately... it has been a crazy life lately :) I wanted to post pictures of my guest bathroom that I have been working on! Unfortunately I didn't have a before picture, but it was painted dark brown with very dark colors. It was fine, but it wasn't very fun, so I made it fun!!!
This shower curtain was just the solid brown, so I found some fabric and inserted a panel to break it up some. The roses above the toilet in the frame are roses that Clete sent me when we were dating and I was in Europe! I managed to get them back to the states!
I stained the cabinets a really dark dark brown, it looks so much better! Then I painted the trim white, I really want to do that all over the house... OH I also found some old vintage postcards that have all the colors from the bathroom that I will eventually frame and put on the wall with the light switch in this picture...
This picture is on the wall across from the toilet. I got it at a thrift store for $6. It had all the right colors, but didn't have the exact wall color. So I used the wall paint to enhance the picture :) I love the way it turned out!
This is just a funny picture of my family on the 4th of July...
13 years ago
2 comments:
The bathroom looks great! I love it!
Wow, y'all are great remodelers!! Want to come help us with our house? :)
Post a Comment