Saturday, July 19, 2008

real quick...

Okay... i know I have been so bad about updating lately but, as always, i have been so busy...
SO, just to let you know of three things I will elaborate more on later...

1. Im going to NYC on Monday, a little va-ca with Mom and Macy!!!

2. Clete and I have started taking up GOLF :) I kinda like it!!

3. I'm getting a tattoo! Pics to come soon!!

1 comments:

Cris said...

hi friend! have so much fun on your trip! just wanted to tell you about a conversation i VIVIDLY remember with you, me, and jeffmac about tattoos. your exact words were "if i ever got a tattoo, i know my dad would find a knife and physically scrape it off my body himself." it left quite an image, to say the least, and i'd just like to know of those are still the conditions? if so...you're a hoss. :)