HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :)
I am so thankful for the amazing man that the Lord has blessed me with. We have been through so much in the past year and I would never want to experience these things with anyone else. Clete is my very best friend and I am so in love with him! He is such a man of the Lord, striving to be what God wants him to be, daily...

I am so thankful for the amazing man that the Lord has blessed me with. We have been through so much in the past year and I would never want to experience these things with anyone else. Clete is my very best friend and I am so in love with him! He is such a man of the Lord, striving to be what God wants him to be, daily...
My 2 Year anniversary gift...
The Lord has delivered me through so much in my life that I was so unsure of why I was having to go through these things. I have consistently been blessed with the peace of my Lord... its a little swollen in this picture, it looks smoother now ;)
The Lord has delivered me through so much in my life that I was so unsure of why I was having to go through these things. I have consistently been blessed with the peace of my Lord... its a little swollen in this picture, it looks smoother now ;)
THE BIG APPLE WITH MOM & MACY!
We are riding the train into the big city...
We are riding the train into the big city...
This was my feet at the end of the trip from all the walking, completely and totally swollen! I couldn't even try on shoes! My dad's feet do the same thing, I guess I got that from him ;)
I can't wait for this weekend! Im hosting the girls weekend 2008 :)
4 comments:
I have a number of things to tell you. Number one, I check your blog pretty much every day. If you update, I know it. :) Number two, I think you and Clete are positively adorable. Number three, I wait in eager anticipation for girls weekend 08! Number four, I love you!
Oh, number five - love the tat!
Your tattoo is fabulous!! I know it must mean so much to you. LOVE IT!
Love your tattoo! And, congrats on 2 years.
Post a Comment