Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Aug 1st Weekend

All the girls came to Oklahoma this weekend!!

We started off the visit with a surprise brunch for Stephanie in congratulations for passing her boards! (and falling in love, ha!) The lunch was put on by Steph's mom, Linda!

This is my mom, on the left, and Steph's mom, on the right. They have been friends through so much and are so very close!



Later that day we went to get pedicures! AND we got to meet Steph's boyfriend, John. He is so great and we all completely approve! This is us camping out to meet him!

Evan was trying to catch them walking in, which she did, but they were kissing!! ;)

There he is!!!!


We had such an amazing time with each other and it was a long awaited visit!
I love all you girls so much and can't wait till we can do it again!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awww it looks like ya'll had so much fun!! I'm sorry I missed it!
Did you not get any pictures of Steph's boyfriend?!! I only saw him from a distance on the escalator! I'm dying to know!

Wase... said...

umn...I can't link you on our blog. Sometimes I can't even get to yours. I'm having problems. Can you help?