I apologize... I have been pretty busy lately and haven't really known how to summarize the last month and a half, wow is that really how long its been? wow. I'm sorry! Here are just a few pictures from what Clete and I have been up to lately...
This is Alissa, she and I have become such amazing friends in the past year and I am so thankful for her and blessed by knowing her! This is from her bridal party, she is getting married Oct 4!
This is Clete and I one sunday that we matched! Isn't he handsome ;)
This is me and Clete's cousin at her wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and so great to see so much family!
We have been putting a lot into getting our new store open, also. It has been an adventure of a year, but we are so excited to have a permanent place. More pictures of the store will come soon!!
We have been putting a lot into getting our new store open, also. It has been an adventure of a year, but we are so excited to have a permanent place. More pictures of the store will come soon!!
1 comments:
Thanks for the update! You look just beautiful.
Post a Comment