Friday, September 26, 2008

Transitions...

I feel like the Lord is at work in me. Well, I know he is. You know when you get that feeling where something isn't aligning quite right in your life and eventually something is going to have to happen...I feel that. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel the Lord is working.
I have been feeling a sense of transition in my life for the last several months. Since moving back I have really sensed the Lord directing me to certain people. I have some new friendships here that I never saw coming. I am the kind of person who doesn't function well when I don't have a support group. And since moving back to Edmond, I have felt that my support group was no where near me. When I was at my lowest the Lord was there, giving me a peace. I knew He was in charge. I have to say that I am so thankful for when the Lord works his will. Knowing that something amazing is about to happen can tide me over through this time.

Some of you may know about how Clete and I and my parents opened two Zida stores, women's accessories, in Oklahoma. And some of you may not know that we have closed one, and are moving the other and changing the name. We are becoming independent from Zida. Coming out completely on our own. It has been a very long year for the four of us. We have learned a lot and are completely excited about OUR new store! This is not a place I come to talk bad about people and this is not a place I come to vent, most of the time. But I come to you all today to ask that you lift Clete and I, and my family up in your prayers. We are faithful and prayerful people, so we ask that you too, lift us up. We have been through a lot of confrontation this past year. Confrontation that is not our style. Confrontation that could be only meant to teach us something valuable. We believe that the Lord has a plan in all of this, and that He is teaching and working in us. We are thankful for the Lords work, and respect His master plan.

God is good!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I love you, Kenz. I'm praying for you and I know you're praying for me too. I'm ready for something fabulous to happen for both of us. You are precious, and I am so thankful for your friendship... and I can't wait to come see the new store! I hope today brings new blessings...

Cris said...

wowwwwwwwwww. i had no idea! congratulations, kenz. i so admire your perspective on this whole thing and am excited for you and clete! get on msn so we can chat soon please :)

Catie said...

I'm praying for you and Clete! Hope your brand new store is a big success! Love ya!