Thursday, January 29, 2009

Okay Okay... Im back!! I know you all missed me so much ;)

It has been a whirlwind of a few months and I hate that I didn't keep you all properly updated, but i'm sure you made it along with out...

SO since Christmas we have just been truckin along with the store and having fun! The holidays were great and we got to see a LOT of family, because we have a lot of them! It was good to catch up and get a couple days off. Since Clete and I's families are both in Edmond we do a lot of ping ponging around on the holidays, but at least we don't have to pick one over the other, so that's nice!

Clete and I just started P90x about a week ago! It is a 90 day extremely intense video workout series! I love it!!!!! I have been doing it for 4 days and I can already see results. It comes with a nutrition book to help you eat right while you are on the workout plan. Everyday you do something different, which is good for me because I get bored very easily. For an example, yesterday I did an hour and a half of Yoga, and today I am working out legs and shoulders. I will keep you all updated and let you know how its going. :)

Things I love lately:
1. Days off because of Ice
2. The Bachelor ( I love Jillian!)
3. P90x, I know im crazy.
4. That Cris is coming home for a long visit!
5. Cooking with Clete
6. Wednesday night bible studies
7. Small groups at church!
8. The fact that Adora is going to start carrying clothing!
9. MCKDesigns.squarespace.com
10. That my hair is finally getting long again
11. Antique shopping

I'll be back soon, I promise!

Peace.

2 comments:

Catie said...

I'm so glad your back! I've missed you! I am going to come to Edmond sometime this spring or during my summer break...seriously this time and I want to see you and your store!

Cris said...

Oh my gooness! I was already so excited to see that you had posted, and so imagine the sheer elation when I saw that I made your post! Yahoooooo! I'll be there Tuesday morning (although I wonder if bad weather will affect that...), and I would like to finish out the season of The Bachelor with you. Is that possible? Can't wait to see youuuuuuuuuu!!!!! LOVE YOU!