Monday, February 02, 2009

So yesterday I started my second week of P90x and I have to say that I really am enjoying it.

I mean "enjoying it" in a sense that I don't dread it. I don't mean "enjoying it" in a way that I just am in love with P90x WHILE actually doing the exercises. It's a little of a love/hate relationship. When I am working out with them, I feel uncoordinated and weak. BUT I have to say that the second time around things are a little less awkward and I can do more reps than last time! SO the upside of improving is what keeps me going! There are times when I wish I could see more results, but then I remember that this is a 90 day routine. SO if I don't see results in the first 8, I have 82 more days to get something out of it!

PS. Adora officially has clothing! Right now we just have one lonely little rack, and I'm so excited to get more!!! :)

May your day be blessed.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see the store!

JENNY said...

I have heard great things about P90x. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Wase... said...

Kris and I came so close to seriously considering investing in P90X. Thanks for updating us on your life and your life with p90x:) I'm glad you guys are doing well.