Friday, May 08, 2009

Well I guess I am officially a bad blogger. It has been way to long, again, since I have posted anything on here! I have been in a whirlwind of crazy busy-ness lately... Last week I was out of town for exactly 48 hours and was back for exactly 48 hours before I had to get ready to have an Adora booth and a conference that Clete's mom so wonderfully paid for us to be at :) It was all a great success, but whew. I am still recovering!

Things around here are going well. Just moving right along...

Clete and I were talking the other day about how and if our faith is challenged on a daily basis. Wondering if the life we are living right now is an example of faith and trust in God. It seems so easy to be on a schedule of day in day out routine, but where in there is your faith? Does functioning on that routine keep your relationship with your God strong? Does it keep you tested? Do you have to lean on God to keep your routine going strong? I don't necessarily have the answers to these questions when they are applied to my life, but I know that keeping them in mind is important. And then when something seems to hard to handle, remembering that the Lord is STILL there, he has NOT abandoned you. Or what if changing your lifestyle to help someone else is the only way to shake things up? Would you be willing...to move, to give half your income away, to sacrifice?

0 comments: