Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Ross' in 2007...what a whirlwind!

Okay so I finally got my computer back up and running and wanted to post a couple pics from the holidays!



This is our dog we got after we got married, Ellie. A mini Beagle. She is presh too but has an attitude! HA


This one is one of the new dog that Clete surprised me with! Her name is Chloe and she is a mini Schnauzer. Probably the sweetest dog I have ever known!



These are some pics of our stores. The first is the permanent store in Okla City and the second one is the temp store in Edmond.

So since we were busy opening the stores this year we almost didn't get to put up our Christmas Decorations! Clete surprised me and came home and got me started by putting up the tree! He is so so great :) This is a pic of our first home all decked out for the holidays!


Ps. I got bangs... I was real worried... ha ha... I think it turned out okay :)

0 comments: