Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday Clete!!

Today is Clete's birthday and I just love him so much! This is a picture from our wedding day. Isn't he handsome!? ;) I like the trend that is going around of listing reasons I love my husband, so I am going to fall into line and do the same for Clete's birthday! And I'm going to do 23 since he turns 23 today! ...

I LOVE...
1. the way he loves his family
2. the way he loves my family
3. that he is so laid back
4. the way one of his eyes squints when he smiles ;)
5. he sweats when he laughs hard, gets uncomfortable, and eats spicy food
6. his passion for the Lord
7. the beat box noises he makes
8. his enthusiasm for life
9. that he puts up with my Beaver tendencies
10. that I get to grow old with him
11. his passion to help people
12. his willingness to learn new things
13. that he can see the big picture
14. that he can laugh with me
15. that he is always ready to make home improvements with me
16. that he way he loves me so unconditionally
17. his deep brown eyes
18. that he loves the same foods as me
19. that he is an amazing cook!
20. that sheds a couple tears during Extreme Home Makeover ;)
21. his passion for kids
22. that he manages a jewelry store and studies the latest fashions to be able to help customers!
23. I love so so much that i get to spend the rest of my life in his arms, God has truly blessed me!

I love you Stephen Clete, more than you may ever know!

0 comments: